Hi, Looking for a New Job? certificatesiq.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Bachpan Bachao Andolan & they are Hiring Candidates for State Coordinator
Company Name : Bachpan Bachao Andolan
Company Location : Jaipur, Rajasthan
Job Position : State Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Jaipur
Job Description :
The State Coordinator will be responsible for harmonious relationship building with government departments on the issue of child protection. He/she is expected to carry out coordination and administration work with various stake holders in the government department and with the central office of BBA for the implementation of Child Protection Program across the State.
He/she will be responsible for providing technical support to state and district legal enforcement systems including police and prosecutors, act as the essential link between investigating officers and prosecutors and monitor child protection systems (e.g., ensure compensation for rescued children.)
Proviso regarding posting of appointment:
There are transferable posts and the appointee shall be liable to transfer to any state mentioned below as and when it is found administratively necessary. The selected State Coordinator can be posted to any of the following states:
· Rajasthan, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh.
While BBA reserves its right to post an appointee to any of the states mentioned above, the organization may, if feasible, try to accommodate a person in his own Home or State of preference.
Job Description (Role Expectations):
The role will entail and not be restricted to the following responsibilities:
· Identifying the status of child protection in the State and identifying issues at state and district level.
· Strengthen the monitoring of implementation of JJ Act, CLPRA, RTE, PCMA, BLSA and Trafficking related laws and the corresponding rules.
· Implementation and monitoring of ICPS, SOPS, and provisions of various child related laws.
· Coordinate with state department for real time monitoring of execution / implementation of various schemes benefitting children.
· Coordinating the functions of the legal aid cell on child rights including access to case representation and follow up of cases.
· Enabling the state mechanism in reducing the pendency and increasing the conviction.
· Networking with law enforcement and child protection agencies, to collaborate on issues of prevention, protection, prosecution and rehabilitation of children.
· Identifying challenges within individual agencies, and in inter-agency coordination in rendering services, and assisting agencies to collaboratively arrive at short-term and long-term solutions.
· Taking cognizance of individual cases and extending legal support.
· Ensuring adherence to child friendly procedures at all levels during rescue, investigation and trial in cases of crime against children.
· Taking up initiatives for legal awareness, literacy and empowerment, especially women and children.
· Assist and coordinate in developing training modules and organising training programmes per year across the state on issues of child protection and identifyig the gaps.
· Providing assistance to government agencies in all matters concerning protection, prosecution and rehabilitation of child survivors.
· Ensuring coordination and convergence in activities regarding prevention, protection and rehabilitation by all child protection and law enforcement agencies, within the state and with other states.
· Building network with PoCs of other states for better coordination and best practice sharing.
· Taking up all activities for overall strengthening of Legal Services Authority, and enabling focus on child rights.
· To open communication channels on various segment of child protection related work with different departments and different stakeholders.
· To assist the state in developing or framing policies / rules for JJACt, Child labour and other child related laws including education.
· To extend technical assistance to govt department for developing innovative plans, policies, project.. etc time to time for implementation of child protection laws/policies.
· Processing documentation, data recording and maintenance, and reporting of input, activities, outputs, outcome, challenges, impact, and best practices and overall coordination with Central Office.
· Any other work given by the Supervisor.
· A post graduate in social work, law, social sciences or related fields from a recognized university
Experience & Exposure:
· 6 – 10 years of relevant experience of working in development sector in the field of child rights.
· 3 years min relevant experience in the field of child rights for candidate with M. Phil degree.
· Experience and passion for Child rights
Competencies for the role:
Functional knowledge: Understanding of the areas of work the organization works in (child rights). Expert Legal Knowledge of the Subject.
Interpersonal Skills: Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners. Should be good at the Art of convincing and Persuasion.
Problem Solving: Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
Teamwork: Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
Self-driven: Consistently maintain high levels of activity or productivity and operate with vigor, effectiveness and determination over extended periods of time.
Communication: Good Communication and Presentation skills.
· Good Networking Skills
Language and Communication Skills:
· Strong writing and language skills, in English and a regional language (Hindi or any other).
Opportunity to work for cause of Children
AVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as webeservices.co