Hi, Looking for a New Job? certificatesiq.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Oracle & they are Hiring Candidates for Sales Representative III-Education
Company Name : Oracle
Company Location : New Delhi, Delhi
Job Position : Sales Representative III-Education
Job Category : Jobs in Faridabad
Job Description :
Sells Oracle’s training services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory. Deals are not usually complex.
Sell Oracle education and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the Education sales offering. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of an Education value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key sales influencers.
Job duties are varied and need independent judgment. At least 5 years field sales experience with focus on larger accounts including Education or related sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Commercial Partners and Customer Relationship Management, Sales & Revenue from Work Force Development (WDP) Partners.
Annual Revenue – Achieve/exceed sales targets.
– Sales strategies – Develops effective and specific account plans for the Commercial Partners to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships with new and existing Students and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
– Trusted consultant – Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge of Students’ requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a strong network and foundation so as to harvest future business opportunities.
– Students Insights – Actively understand Student’s requirements, new technologies. Technology trends. College/University faculty thought
– Territory and Account Leadership – Lead designated territory, including Partners, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all Partners to become ORACLE UNIVERSITY references.
– Business Planning – Develop and deliver a comprehensive business plan to address Students’ and prospects’ priorities on Oracle education & courses. Manage product mix to suit the organization’s long-term view.
Work closely with the Operations/delivery team and ensure delivery of the programs on time and effectively
Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
– Pipeline planning – Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and move up the pipeline curve.
-. Pipeline partnerships – Leverage support organizations including Marketing, delivery & consulting, partners to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
– Leverage ORACLE UNIVERSITY Solutions – Be proficient in and bring all ORACLE UNIVERSITY offers to bear on sales pursuits that covers all Oracle solutions
– Advance and close sales opportunities – through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap.
Support all ORACLE UNIVERSITY promotions and events in the territory
Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (upsell and cross-sell) on Students base.
Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales. Create One ORACLE UNIVERSITY.
. Utilize best practice sales models.
Understand ORACLE UNIVERSITY’s competition and effectively position solutions against them.
Maintain CRM system with accurate Student and pipeline information.
Strategic decision maker including proficiency in Planning and Analysis, act as a business partner with institutions/commercial partners for profitable growth
Postgraduate with Marketing / Business management, 8+ years of experience in sales through an education partner network. Demonstrated success with large Partners & transactions and lengthy sales cycles in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market. Business level English: Fluent § Regional language Business Level proficiency.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as webeservices.co