Hi, Looking for a New Job? certificatesiq.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy & they are Hiring Candidates for Experienced Associate – Auditor
Company Name : Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job Position : Experienced Associate – Auditor
Job Category : Jobs in Chennai
Job Description :
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Executes audit engagements according to defined targets, budgets and guidelines, as assigned by Audit Manager or Audit Director, in the assigned area of competence.
Plans and prepares the assigned Audit engagement tasks.
Assists the Audit Engagement Manager in determining Audit program customization requirements and respective program steps.
Performs the defined audit program steps, and documents all issues and findings, in a collaborative manner.
Provides timely status updates and reports. Ensure escalation of potential issues, findings and risks, and actively seeks clarification.
Performs a final review of all work papers and final Audit report.
Participates in providing written and verbal feedback to concerned management of the unit audited.
May participate in project planning, administration, budgeting and staffing.
Total Experience :- 4+ years
1. Perform internal audit activities in line with established guidelines and methodology of auditing by understanding and documenting business processes, interpreting SGRE policies and procedures, governance practices, and regulatory obligations.
2. Contribute to assess complex activities to identify potential risks or potential fraud which warrant audit attention.
3. Contribute to the development of the work program by determining records and activities to be analyzed and planning work assignments.
4. Prepare acceptable work papers by researching, compiling, and analyzing data to be presented within internal audit reports.
5. Effectively participate in the elaboration of final reports of audit findings.
6. Contribute to a work environment that encourages knowledge of, respect for, and development of skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender
sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people – from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as webeservices.co