Hi, Looking for a New Job? certificatesiq.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in UEI Global Education & they are Hiring Candidates for Counsellor (Female Candidate only)
Company Name : UEI Global Education
Company Location : Chandigarh, Chandigarh
Job Position : Counsellor (Female Candidate only)
Job Category : Jobs in Chandigarh
Job Description :
The Counselor acts as a thinker who should be able to develop and execute plans for resulting successful student acquisition and to provide free and professional advice to any prospective student / parent who is interested in studying Hospitality & other vocation offered by the Institute.
The counselor will be required to do the following
· Marketing & promoting the programs offered by UEI Global institutions, counseling and recruiting students.
· Establish & maintain working relationship with the Centre Head, Regional & Corporate office.
· Co-ordinate activities with regards to students.
· Submit individual promotional plans.
1. Counsel students regarding educational issues such as course and program selection, class scheduling, batch adjustment, absenteeism, study habits, and career planning.
2. Correspondence by letter, fax, e-mail or phone with parents, hotels and other educational Institutions.
3. Counsel individuals to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioral problems affecting their educational or vocational situations.
4. Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by the management
5. Confer with parents or guardians, faculty, other counselors, and administrators to resolve students’ behavioral, academic, and other problems.
6. Provide crisis intervention to students when difficult situations occur at the institute.
7. Identify cases involving domestic abuse or other family problems affecting students’ development.
8. Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their ward’s progress, and to determine their priorities for their ward and their resource needs.
9. Prepare students for later educational experiences by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
10. Enforce all administration policies and rules governing students.
11. Provide students with information on such topics as programs, admission requirements, financial aid opportunities, training and trade.
12. Collaborate with faculty, centre head and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of various batches.
13. Teach classes and present self-help or information sessions on subjects related to education and career planning.
14. Establish and enforce behavioral rules and procedures to maintain order among students along with the Centre Head.
15. Prepare reports on students and activities as required by the seniors.
16. Plan and conduct orientation / induction programs to promote the adjustment of students to new life experiences such as starting of fresh batches with the help of Centre Head.
17. Instruct students in career development techniques such as job search and application strategies, resume writing, and interview skills.
18. Refer students to upgrade into various programs offered by UEI based on interests, aptitudes, or educational assessments.
19. Plan and promote career and employment-related programs such as work-experience programs.
20. Refer qualified counselees to employers or employment services for job placement.
21. Sponsor extracurricular activities such as clubs, student organizations, and academic contests.
22. Perform administrative duties such as collecting fee, monitoring absenteeism, conduct of class, movement of student.
· Good Organization skills and leadership skills and attention to detail.
· A “Can do approach” to work and a strong sense of commitment towards work.
· A good understanding of the Hospitality Industry and a sound knowledge about Programs offered by UEI Global is essential.
· Good communication skills and command of spoken and written English.
· Very pleasing and friendly personality.
· Attitude of counsel and advice.
· Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and other members of the Public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
· Constant updating of information relating to Education etc.,
· Graduate in any stream
· Certificate or Diploma in Hospitality Management
· Desirable MBA
· Min. 2-3 years in similar capacity in a reputable organization
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹28,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Chandigarh, Chandigarh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
academic counsellor: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer+91-XXXXXXXXXX
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as webeservices.co